We have opening for FULL-TIME RISK CONTROL ANALYST in our Tempe, AZ.
(1) Evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives.
(2) Update and monitor the operations risk and review, complete and track errors the operations.
(3) Review, analyze and manage operational risks in business units and implement corrective action plans to prevent, eliminate and mitigate operational risks.
(4) Work with GAAP, IFRS and statutory reporting; Sarbanes Oxley, AT101, and regulatory audits.
(5) Financial service experience related to audits, risk management, control and compliance.
Requires Master’s degree in finance, accounting or related quantitative field plus at least two year of experience with knowledge of statistics & data analysis, risk management, security investment analysis. Please send resume to Airpipe-USA LLC, 6855 S. Kyrene Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283.
AIRpipe USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
AIRpipe USA doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.