Learn how AIRpipe USA has worked to grow through the years!
AIRpipe has been engaging in the air compressor industry and air transmission industry since 1997, and in 2008 the company purchased a campus to manufacture the aluminum pipe and fittings used for AIRpipe’s network system for the compressed air, vacuum, and inert gas applications. The AIRpipe system is designed to ensure users’ air quality, improve environment, reduce energy costs, and prolong the lifespan of equipment and tooling. Engaging worldwide in the compressed air industry since 1997, AIRpipe USA has over 10 years’ of experience that includes more than 12,000 satisfied customers with 20,000 worldwide projects installing 42,000 kilometers of pipe in 21 countries. AIRpipe technologies have been designed & engineered based on feedback from installers, engineers, unions, and distributors involved in the compressed air piping industry. AIRpipe’s easy to use and reliable products were made with you in mind and is backed by a 10-year quality guarantee.
HOW IS AIRPIPE USA ADVANCING COMPRESSED AIR AND INERT GAS SYSTEMS?
Superior Reliability & Longevity
- Highly durable materials resistant to corrosion, vibration, thermal variation, and outdoor weather conditions.
- Metal clamshell connectors for all diameters are stronger and more durable versus polymer fittings.
- Unique grab ring design (20-50mm) and lugged ring (63-200mm) allows for zero risk of disconnection and leaks.
- Patented active concentric seals provide leak free performance, even in high vibration applications. Seal lifespan is double that of industry competitors.
Energy & Cost Savings
- The smooth interior design and high-flow connectors ensures a constant supply of clean air to reduce pressure drop; resulting in significant energy savings.
- Guaranteed leak-free performance and superior longevity versus traditional pipe system.
Quick & Easy Modular Installation
- Complete range of pipe, fittings, and accessories works easily for new projects, renovations & extensions.
- Requires no special tooling, welding, gluing, brazing, soldering, or thread cutting.
- Reusable, lightweight, and modular design allows for easy modifications.
- Quick drops can be added at any time to create new points of use.
View our installation videos to see how easy it is to use AIRpipe USA products!
Take a peak at some of the projects we have done around the world in varying industries with unique applications!
WHAT AIRPIPE MEANS FOR YOU
Aluminum pipe can be supplied in single 20 ft lengths (box quantities not required) available from 3/4″ to 8″.
Installation is flexible, quick and easy.
Resistant to corrosion, vibration and heat. The air is preserved throughout the system up to the point of use.
Performance of the AIRpipe system differentiates itself through superior design, high quality materials, and controlled production processes.
Integration with an existing compressed air main ring system is possible with the extensive range of pipe and fittings.
Peace of mind knowing AIRpipe is environmentally friendly & supported with a manufacturer 10-year quality warranty.
Energy efficient low friction inner surface eliminates airflow restriction, significantly reducing the pressure drop.